Public Limited Company Registration – Process & Documents Required
Overview of Private Limited Company
A Public Limited Company is a form of company whose shares may be freely sold and traded to public as compared to other Company. Investors love to invest in it due to its transparent structure. Public Limited Company limits the liability of shareholders to the extent of their capital. To register a company, Minimum three directors and seven shareholders are required. Its registration is governed by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014. It is ideal when an entrepreneur has a vision to go public for Fund raising. This form of Company has a perpetual succession. Shareholders may come and go but company continues as separate legal entity. It attracts Foreign Direct Investment, Foreign loan & equity participation under Foreign exchange laws. Public company can list its shares on Indian Stock exchange and raise capital from Stock Exchange. It also can accept deposits from public.
Before Registering A Company A Person should know its process:
- Obtaining Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) for All Directors and Subscribers,
- Application for name availability in form RUN
- Preparation of E-Memorandum of Association & E-Articles of Association
- Filing of SPICe 32 Form
- Registration of Company.
- Issuance of PAN & TAN.
Documents and information required:-
- Information required for approval of name for the proposed company:- Suggested name for the proposed company
- Details of the Directors (Promoters), (E-mail ID, occupation, Qualification and phone number)
- Address of the registered office of the company and ownership proof of the address-Gas Bill/Electricity Bill/telephone Bill(not be older than 2month)
- Proposed objects of the company
- Sharing ratio of Proposed directors
- 2 photographs of each proposed Directors
- PAN card (Mandatory) of each proposed Directors
- Proof of identity: Passport/voter id /D.L.
- Proof of residential: Telephone Bill/Mobile bill/Electricity bill/Bank statement. (not be older than 2month)
+ 011 - 49044767
1. How many Persons are required to incorporate a public limited company?
A Public Limited Company must have a minimum of three Directors and seven shareholders.
2. What are the requirements to be a Director?
The director needs to be atleast 18 years of age. Any individual can become the member of the Public limited company including foreigners/NRI’s.
3. Do I have to be present in person to incorporate a Public Limited Company?
No, you do not have to be present at our office or appear at any office for the registration of a Public Limited Company. All the documents can be scanned and sent through email to our office. Some documents will also have to be couriered to our office.
4. Once I pay for the incorporation, is there any other payment before I get the Incorporation Certificate?
There is absolutely no other payment. We will send you an invoice that is all-inclusive, with no hidden charges.
5. What are the Statutory Compliances Required for a Limited Company?
A limited company must hold a Board Meeting at least once in every 3 months. In addition to the Board Meetings, an Annual General Meeting must be conducted by the Limited Company, at least once every year.
6. Can NRIs/Foreign Nationals be a Director in Public Limited Company?
Yes, a NRI or Foreign National can be a Director in a Public Limited Company after obtaining Director Identification Number. However, at least one Director on the Board of Directors must be a Resident of India.
MARG ERP LIMITED
One of the best online place for all your legal services. I used them for setting up a company,Company Registration GST registration and filing, IT filing and for legal notices. They clear all the queries very patiently and make all the processes quite easy. But the best part is they charge very less compared to other online services.
SHAKTI INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED
Very Professional. Co-operative. TCSL helped me to take informed decisions throughout the process. All done conveniently. Follow ups were quick. TCSL… Great team you have. :)”
NEXTGEN INFRATEL PVT LTDI want to start my business in Delhi NCR but have no idea about the Company Registration in Delhi. found the TCSL online platform. seriously it's done my company registration with the GST in just 10-15 days without going anywhere. Awesome platform.
Rajlaxmi Solutions Pvt. Ltd
I have used multiple offline & online CAs/ Lawyers. TCSL clearly provided the best service and fast.
Their team helped me protect my brand with trademark registration. The service was swift and delivered at half the cost.
I will highly recommend TCSL for startups given its quality support and speed. And all this comes at a economical price.
Rajdeep Projects Force Pvt. Ltd
Superb Service by TCSL C.A. The most important they have affordable and cheaper pricing as compare to local CA or other online portal. recommend to everyone their service.